Monday, April 4, 2011

As youuuuuuu wishhhh...

Wow! What's that? Oh! It's me...blogging...
So I've been away for a wee bit. March was an amazingly BUSY month.
I'm not gonna lie...it was crazy.
Guess what?
We are even more busy than before. 
We're relocating our little family to a much cooler climate.
In 15 DAYS! Ahhhhhhh...
I'm so not ready.
And SOOOO tired of my yummy Hubby eyeballing my hobby stuff that's *EVERYWHERE*
threatening to pack it for me. 
NUH UH.. I don't think so! *SNAP SNAP SNAP* 
(I'm a bit of a monster when someone tries to "reorganize" my hobbiness...Don't do it! Grrrrrr)
Thanks to a delicious week of indulgences and only 2 days of workouts put in this past week I'm feeling a wee bit jiggily-er. 
I have also discovered that having MORE than 2 kids makes workout times VERY sparatic. 
ME NO LIKEY!
(All you LADIES out there that have like 5 or more and still workout...Y'all be my heroes!)
I have to be even more motivated and creative and ready to bust a *GRRRR* move when the opportunity arises.
UGH!
But I love working out!
I love the burn, the sweat...the Grrrr-ness. 
And the endorphins don't suck either!
I need me a little endorphin rush...
Especially to add a little balance to the moving *woes* 
I'm working out every day this week!
I will MAKE the time for it! 
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE 
Push me peoplez! 
I've never needed motivation like this before. 
Do this with me! 
Make April COUNT! 
Take it one day at a time. 
Just do it! 
Thank you Mindy for that *Umph* to get it done! 
That tis all-
Bring on Monday! 
GRRRRR! 

- Me 

P.S.
I did workout in March. I just didn't tell you. :( 
I plan to do better this month. 
Even with the move! 

No comments:

Post a Comment