Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Elevation...Is it a Factor?

Got my sweatin' gear on...
Check
Got my watch ready...
Check
Got my lungs ready...
Negative - evidently
I did my time. I ran "easy".
But I felt like there was a FOGiness in my chest that was blocking that good 'ole mountain air from energizing my muscles.
This wasn't a problem for me in Texas.
Could the ELEVATION difference REALLY make my breathing more labored?
REALLY?! 
You tell me. 
So I got my run on
Grrrrr
I also did some weight lifting in the backyard while the kiddoz played...
It was awesome!
Beautiful weather, SUN, and a consistent change of pretend play for entertainment.
Kids are amazing, aren't they?!
I love watching the switches flick on and off while they're in their little worlds. 
Chloe taught me her own versions of what working out is on the trampoline. 
That was fun! 
Then when the wee one napped I fit in an Ab workout.
Grrr- argh! 
Good day! The kids and dogs cooperated! Yay! 
Now time to catch some much needed Zzzzzz's!
Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment