Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Count Down - Day 2

Day 2 of my 5 day Grrrr workout week
 in da Pj's/Warm Up Suit

Just a Quickie 'cuz I've got the artsy type bug. 
I get tunnel vision when it bites. Side effect. 
No time to type. 
So many ideas...so little time. 

I didn't have enough time to do more than 30 minutes.
I knew the Radar would go off which pushed me to work hard-er.
 I never knew how awesome ellipticals were until I started using one.
I'm a runner. 
I love to hate it.
I'm not fast or even very good, but I love it. 
Ellipticals are amazing 'lil beasts! 
When I only have short bursts of time, it gets the job done.

30 minute elliptical workout
507 calories burned

How did I feel afterwards?
Sore. Sweaty. Stinky.
But oh so good!
Amazing what even a little workout does.

Night all
It's off to my own 'lil creative escape I go...
cue Wizard of Oz Munchkins

:)
Syndee




No comments:

Post a Comment